Do you wanna dance ?



Yes, i know, it was really time for a update. Today i was in the dancing mood, so I made a 20 minutes MIX of "DANCE" Traxx . I start with still today requested song from Alison Jiar " I just wanna fucking dance " followed from a Remix of Cindy Laupers Track Girls just wanna fun. The new one calls " Girls just wanna dance " and the Royal Gigolos mixed it up. Than I was thinking , its time for a classic one. So why not " David Bowie`s " Let`s dance . I mixed it up with the this year Number 1 Hit from Mando Diao " Dance With Somebody " . Time for a spanish track ! " Estoy bailando " means I`m dancing , so i really think its a good choose from " Shimai " ! You will think, where is the Queen today ? So, here we go with Madonnas not released song " Triggering your senses " ! Whoop whoop what a dance track. Last but not least i choosed Whitney Housten`s Track " Dance with somebody " .
I hope u like this short MINIMIX .

Lots of love XX Anjey