What a wednesday ...

Great ! The new Club New York look much nicer than the old one. Was again a really great party and i enjoyed every minute to play there. Lots of crazy Tainted Boys arrieved at last wednesday and I think DJ Kito and me does the best to had a great party at this fantastic place. Looking forward to next wednesday! 
May we have your votes please? Yes, it was Eurovision time at Club Angels. The poolarea was decoratet with Europe Flags and also the crowd comming with european outfits and flags. 
I played a mix of my favorite eurovision song contest tracks and the requests of the guys. And believe me, i was really busy to make everyone happy. But i can say, it was a awesome party, and the first but sure not the last ESC Party at Club Angels ! 12 points go to Club Angels !!! Hooooo  ! XXX Anjey

No comments: