You DISCO needs YOU!

Time for a NEW Project ! I call it YOUR DISCO 

Some of the biggest DISCO Queens from the `60 `70 `80 `90 and from today 
are on this DISCO MINIMIXES . Absolutly Party ! Absolutly Remix ! 
Enjoy the trip - back in time...

Here the first 3 ...


Your DISCO in the MIX :

1. Kylie Minogue - Your Disco needs you
2. Lisa Minelli - Losing my mind
3. Amanda Lear - Follow me
4. Evelyn Thomas - High Energy
5. Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walking

30:29 min


Your DISCO in the MIX Vol. 2 :

1. Weather Girls - We are family
2. Donna Summer - I will go with you
3. Baccara - Yes Sir, I can Boogie
4. Whitney Housten - I will dance with somebody
5. Olivia Newton John - Xanadu
6. Grace Jones - Pull up to the bumper
7. Banannarama - Help

25:12 min



Your DISCO in the MIX Vol. 3 :

1. Shirley Bassey - Get this party started
2. Madonna - Music Disco Inferno
3. Diana Ross - Muscles
4. Jennifer Rush - Destiny
5. Cher - Shoop Shoop Song
6. ABBA - S.O.S. ( swedish )
7. Charlotte Pirelli - Hero
8. Barbra Streisand - Where are the clouds

28:16min.

No comments: